2 posts in one day, well this happened just after i posted last time:
As you may have read on Damien West's blog, he is staying in LA with me and my friends. Yes i am helping someone, but its for a good/bad reason, i'm helping him kill someone. John, you know the evil guy with persuasion? Well anyways, when Damien came through the door i was eating some potato chips, which i kept eating while he was telling me about powers and how much he was gonna throttle John. He asked me to locate him, easier said than done. The guy control anyone, i needed to tread carefully. Telepathy is a handy power, superspeed+Telepthy+ enhanced vision= Finding John. I knew that John would probably reside somewhere there were alot of people to control, which meant NY, he could make anyone do anything, he couldn't be blamed if they hung themselves or robbed a store. It was new york!
My leg and my arm were feeling much better so i knew i would be able to combat him as long as he didn't spot me. I had breifly met John so i knew who to look for. I was invisible and hovering just over the empire state building when i saw him buying an ice cream and not paying for it. i swooped down, and nulled his power as i went, i swooped him up easily. Somehow he persuaded me stop using TK, which meant that i went into a pretty fast decent. lucky i have telepathy and could put a stop to that! we remained on course, he was being difficult. I took his ability, and threatened to drop him into a lake we were passing over. That shut him up.
we landed on the doorstep of HQ, he tried to run now that his feet were firmly on the ground, i TKed him back. i took him inside to Damien. Damien took him to an old shed out the back that i stashed the file of all the best powers. I don't know what went on down there, but i could tell that Damien was happy with himself when he walked in my office.
"Thanks for locating him" he said happily. "You can take my powers now" he had longing in his eyes but i could tell that only one power needed to be gone.
"keep psychokinesis, i'll take inituitive aptitude" i told him. He warned me about it, "i can handle it, plus i don't have a hunger for power, i'm more the have fun with power type."
I removed his inituitive apt and saw that my watch was broken, i opened it and fixed it quickly, IA is the power to understand, i can use that!
Damien is staying for a while longer, so Stan now has a partner! i like this company, it brings people together. I'm smart enough to know that running a business is hard, but i took a business class back in high school, i failed but i still took it!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(85)
-
▼
March
(32)
- Death
- Answers
- Enemies Remain
- Confusing
- The end of Amelia Tavara
- I am Auriss
- new blog
- Dead or Alive?
- Reality Check
- The Refugee
- Powerful Dreams
- Company People
- Enemies and Allies
- Family isn't perfect...
- Power Play
- Infiltration
- Fitting in
- The Heist. Part 2
- The Heist. Part 1
- Into the shadows
- Confronting The Enemy
- Ice Cold
- Death Defying
- Finding an old friend
- A hero in the villain
- Sign on my forehead
- Whats the answer?
- A comic and a piece of paper, 2 of lifes mysteries..
- The past is the past
- New looks. New strengths. New mission.
- Aftermath
- Worst. Day. Ever
-
▼
March
(32)
22 March, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! well done! His brain control power should never be used again. I just hope he's dead, and he didn't have some lasting power over Damian...
ReplyDeleteDid you take all his power, or just his ability to control new people?
I'll post a blog updating our situation when I can, but I have to go now as there's something going on downsatirs! I'm off to check it out.