11 March, 2009

Ice Cold

after freeing up some time i sped off to Cambridge because of a comment i got from Tempest. I was surprised to learn that it wasn't a trap and there actually was someone there with cryokinesis.

I was having trouble with invisibility (again) so i had to creep behind her, i took Tempest's advice and concentrated hard so that i could take the power without killing her, she cried out and dropped to floor, the temperature around me became really cold, i looked at my hands. I had cryokinesis. the trouble was that i had somehow knocked her out, i don't really like the idea of taking without killing, so i froze her and she shattered into pieces. Tempest walks in, (at least i think it was Tempest,) they were there for about 30 seconds, they gave me an envolope and walked around the corner, i walked after them but when i got around the corner they were gone. I hav'nt opened the envolope yet.

While i was in Cambridge i decided that i should check out Cambridge university, after all, it is very famous. I wanted to make up for my heroism by killing a few people, so i sped into a library and took random aura's from people.
After that i called it a day and sped back to London, but in my apartment i found a note saying: "save yourself, save the world" this guy (or girl) really likes leaving cryptic messages! i can tell that AH isn't playing around thats when it hit, how does AH know about the future? the answer is that they are either a precog or a crazy person. i couldn't believe that they would actually want to save the world! the word sucks, people are so cruel because of stereotypes and rumrs, thats not a world. thats when i saw the answer, i can bring people together using villainy and make them all see eachother for what they are. I'm not destroying the world, i'm not taking over, i am changing the world.

10 comments:

  1. In the envelope you will find a file on a man named danko and a woman called rachel mills. Danko is the leader of these men that keep trying to get us, and Rachel is a woman I know from a while back, who's on his team but get this: she has a power! I'm guessing he doesn't know.. If a team catches up with you again, see if she's in it. With your reputation she should be, due to her military background. Let her know you know of her power, and it should help you get away more easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you, a lot of my friends and family know about my powers, some of them have some too (I nicked some sort of injection from a place called pinehearst, the rumors were true! I could give my friends superpowers!) but none as good or as powerful as me, but they help me stay hidden. I protect them and help them, and they cover up for me when the government comes calling. If you ever need to dissapear for a bit, come and stay with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure you wont hep me with my plans for going "boom" i might not even do it yet, i'm still playing with idea. plus i'm not sure that i can kill so many people... am i going soft?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what makes you think I won't help you explode? I know somewhere that's DYING to be blown up.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I find out where Danko's working from, you could blow up his whole operation. Some people deserve to die. how are you going to blow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. REALLY IMPORTANT!!!: Do you have a special symbol, or a sign, or some distinguishing mark?

    I think you may be in danger.

    Oh and you know that group of friends I mentioned? One of them can heal. Come see me if your shoulder's still bad. Me and my friends have formed a little group, and I can get my healer to help you if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, there's a guy near me that came to see us today, being very rude and demanding help. We refused. We need his power gone otherwise he'll destroy our secret group. He has shadow mimicry. He can literally sink into shadows and disappear. good for hiding and you can move around as long as you're inside a shadow. Could be useful to you. He's quite an important person round here, so if he could be kept alive, that'd be great, It'll be hard to hide his murder. maybe kill two people afterwards to make up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to know... am I in any danger?

    ReplyDelete
  9. who knows, there are bad things around every corner these days. and BTW i am trying to think of a new symbol, there was some kind of helix that i keep seeing around (i think its japanese) it looks really cool, maybe that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't seen anything dangerous in my area. I'll keep you guys posted if I do. And if you want, I'm fluent in Japanese. Maybe I can help you with this helix.

    ReplyDelete