I've never been much of a planner, i always used my ability of finding loop holes and putting words into peoples mouthes to get my way. Getting into the national gallery is really hard though, but somehow i managed to get in and find a very interesting pair of people.
I was able to get into the building very easily, then some bad luck came around the bend (i stepped in gum).
I didn't know where i should go to find the time box, but i assumed that it would be in a basement of some sort, so i used an ability that i picked up from that guy, i phased through the floor, and i landed on someone! there was some girl there who looks just like me (normal me) and that girl in the photo that i saw (see Death defying post.)i could see the aura, the brightest aura i had ever seen, i had to have it! i began taking it when this guy who was shooting some sort of metal from his hands, shot me! He came out of the shadows, (literally) and said to me: "we were wondering when you would get here, Cleo" i know that it sounds creepy in words, but it sounds 1000x creepier when you actually HEAR it. I asked what they meant and thats when both of them told me that they were AH!
The girls name is Amelia (Mia) and the 40 something guys name is Howard. AH.
They told me that i'm Mia's sister and Howards daughter, apparently they were wondering when i'd coming down there to help them get the box open. They need 3 multi powered people who all had one offensive ability in common. I could see it now, Howard is how i got my power and my mother is the woman i saved from the fire. It really is a small world.
Howard said that he had gathered so many powers that he cant even count them anymore, he said that he had travelled through time and had seen ancient powers that no-one would ever dare to think of. I told him about my powers and how some guy had taken some, he said that it was easy fixed, he asked me what powers i had lost i told him. He transferred all my lost powers over to me!(except impenatrable skin), i still want my revenge on that guy that stole my powers in the first place, but it was a nice gesture from H!
we approached the box and i said that i could phase into the box, but they shot down that idea saying that they tried that and both lost their power of phasing. so i told them i had CK and they agreed to it. each of us placed a hand on the box and used CK. it shattered open and a file that seemed way too old lay inside, it had the 3 most dangerous, most sought after powers of history: Aerokinesis, weather control, and shape shifting. There were strengthes, weaknesses and how to beat them and how to use them! it was like a statistic file!
i asked why they acted so secretly, and they answered: "dont you want a mystery to solve?"
they wouldn't answer anymore questions. i tried reading their minds but all i got was static. Then i just got off the ground and asked about my ancestry and they something about severing familial ties a long time ago. Truth. then i grabbed the file and took both by surprise, i told them: " you cant have these, but i can" and i sped off and phased through the wall. They both sped after me, so i did they only think i could do: i knocked them out.
i sped to miami. I needed to keep a low profile, and get my talent for being mean back again, so what better way then going back to high school? this is gonna be fun.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(85)
-
▼
March
(32)
- Death
- Answers
- Enemies Remain
- Confusing
- The end of Amelia Tavara
- I am Auriss
- new blog
- Dead or Alive?
- Reality Check
- The Refugee
- Powerful Dreams
- Company People
- Enemies and Allies
- Family isn't perfect...
- Power Play
- Infiltration
- Fitting in
- The Heist. Part 2
- The Heist. Part 1
- Into the shadows
- Confronting The Enemy
- Ice Cold
- Death Defying
- Finding an old friend
- A hero in the villain
- Sign on my forehead
- Whats the answer?
- A comic and a piece of paper, 2 of lifes mysteries..
- The past is the past
- New looks. New strengths. New mission.
- Aftermath
- Worst. Day. Ever
-
▼
March
(32)
15 March, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, if the weather control is referring to the guy Tornado, I got there first. (See my blog about how I got my powers). Now, I'm keeping it, don't try and steal it from me, but I'm coming up with a way to share it with you.
ReplyDeleteWeather kind of gave me Aerokinesis aswell, at least I can control air with it, but maybe this refers to something special? I'm surprised Reality Warping wasn't there, I found out a guy has it from a list I found while hacking building 26. It's impossible to find him though.
Shapeshifting is a form of Psychokinesis, but Damien hasn't manifested it so far, so we'll see.
Good luck, I'll let you know when I have a solution to giving you weather control.
Guys, I have 2 of those powers. Aerokinesis, I simply manipulate the Air around me with TK, Cleo you should be able to do it aswell.
ReplyDeleteI suggest you not spend much time in Miami, I killed a special there, and lived there all my life. 'They' are probably keeping a close watch on Miami. I am considering staying in NYC for a bit with my friends Aron and John.
I realize that I have transformation in a way, I can alter my body chemistry, so I can change and look like someone, but I don't know for sure, I haven't tried yet, so far I've only transformed into fire before.
Thanks for the advice ppl! BTW reality warping is a strong power, but these powers are like the ancient ones that greek gods used, zues and the weather etc. aerokinesis allows me to manipulate air and take it away, weather control would allow me to start a storm so that signals would be scrambeled. and illusion would be the same as shape shifting, but this power allows actually being something, not making people think i am. Anyway, great post right?
ReplyDelete