07 March, 2009

Whats the answer?

I've decided to give up on getting my powers to the next level. Wow if my sister or my dad heard that they would say, that i gave on everything i've ever tried, but i have'nt given up everything, i'm still trying to find West the flying boy. But then again, he could've been caught by the government.

I tried to use invisibility to get the power to emit radioactivity from some guy called Amid Halebi, i tried as hard as i could to stop him from seeing me, as he could burn me to a crisp. I managed to find him in Las Vegas, just as the list i had said he would be. I followed him back to his hotel room, it was somewhere near Ceasers Palace. I tried to turn invisible while i tip toed behind him, but i accidently through him through a wall and and shot him with electricity. He died. I hate invisibility!!!
I have a confession to make, i went after Halebi because he had AH as initials, the same as what i found on the back of that peice of paper, but clearly i'll never find out whether or not he had anything to do with any of this.

I met a really cute guy today at the shopping centre, his name was Andy, he has blonde hair and he's from Texas, i couldn't ask him out even though there was a spark, he had to go back to midland that night. Maybe sometime when i'm not busy i'll go visit him.

i love being the villain and i love being lazy and eating popcorn using TK while i watch pay-per-view that i dont even have to pay for, so i love my powers but i also want to know whats going on, thats why i'm trying to find out about that bit of paper. You guys must think i'm crazy, being all obsessed witha bit of paper, but that peice of paper had my past on it and only 1 or 2 things that have'nt happened, i want to know whats going on. I wonder how i'll find that out, about my only lead is that someone who's initials are AH, and the fact that they either know alot about me, or can draw the fauture/past. Not know ing the answer is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment