I infiltrated Building 26, and i could've shut down the whole operation, but AH managed to get in the way.
I had gotten through security without a problem, i phased through the walls with invisibilty on.
I got to this room that looked like an interagation room (with big heatlamps,) i was looking at a few bits of chain on the ground when someone appeared, at first i thught it was Tempest (i read his plan for getting into B26 on his blog) but it turned out that Howard was just using an illusion (i read his mind) i threw him through a wall. Well, i threw him, he was the one who wanted to go through the wall. He came back charging through the wall with electricty and fire spreading through the room, he demanded that i give the files back, and he began using "kill and take" on me, not just "take."
i knew from experience that you had to take a persons entire lifeforce to get the power, you dont get fragments of it as you go. So i used it to my advantage and shot him with a bolt of electricity, he was kind of disoriented and (for him, at least) i abandoned the "dont kill family" rule. I used CK, shattering him into peices, i could've taken his powers, but i knew that i liked having to work for my powers.I continued my walk through B26, and i was just a few centimetres away from Danko himself, the man is terrifying!!!! i continued, i wanted to kill him but i decided to save the pleasure of killing him for the people that he's kidnapped.
I was in a big room with a bunch of people working and a board full of people with powers, or at least i think that was who they were.
I was about to use my telepathy to make some lady give me a a floppy disk or USB, when who should tap me on the shoulder but Tempest! He used telepathy (i think it was telepathy) to make her give me a USB drive and i found a computer that no-one was using, i uploaded as much data as i could. Tempest said that he was snooping around to make sure his plan is water tight, he asked if i wanted to come and help, i said that i couldn't.
I had removed the USB from the computer, and just as i was turning around Amelia (who was invisible) through me out the window! alot of thoughts ran through my mind as i fell down, there was one telling me to use TK and fly somewhere that i can use to my advantage in a fight, and then there was another that told me to just give her the file and give up. But i picked a thought that never crossed my mind: Use TK to fly back and take care of her. We were both smart enough to know that we couldn't fight in that crowded room, i threw her down and we both phased through the floors until we got to the heatlamp room. The heatlamps were'nt on (and the room was a bit charred) but Mia turned on the lamps so that i couldn't freeze her like i did with Howard.
I threw the first bolt of lightening, then she retaliated with sort of black lightening, i didn't know what it could do so i dodged it, i used TK to throw her against a wall, she got up revealing that she used a forcefield to stop herself from hitting the wall too hard, all she had was a few cuts and bruises. She eagerly threw me at the wall using fire and water, that should have made steam, but she controlled it so well that they swirled around eachother but didn't create steam, its really complicated to explain.
i hit the wall. Hard. she turned and said: "Loser" And then i grabbed her shoulder, she was so surprised! she looked back at the spot where i had been and she was just in time to see the inferior clone vanish. i then turned of the heatlamps using technopathy and froze her in place with TK, i used that stats power to see what powers she had, i stole the black lightening, force fields and another one that looked interesting, it was called metel mimicry, its not something i'd use alot, but it sounds good. I left her there, i wanted her to suffer, but i didn't want to kill her. I wanted Danko to catch her, i used telepathy to null her abilities and i was on my way. I'm not sure how long power nullification works, but surely long enough to have her caught and sedated.
I caught up with Tempest later on, he said that my powers are impressive, i was impressed with his powers too. I didn't kill him because he seems like a good ally to have. Today has been a good day, it wasn't so progressive to me, but i finally got rid of AH! the problem is that another note appeared (in front of me at kirby plaza) it said: "watch your back, A" I can only assume that the A is Amelia.
behind me, at the kirby plaza staircase was a rather water figure, they were reaching out for me, i could see the shadow (if you can call it that) and i instantly made my self invisible and was about to use CK to to freeze her, but then she was gone. Weird, huh?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(85)
-
▼
March
(32)
- Death
- Answers
- Enemies Remain
- Confusing
- The end of Amelia Tavara
- I am Auriss
- new blog
- Dead or Alive?
- Reality Check
- The Refugee
- Powerful Dreams
- Company People
- Enemies and Allies
- Family isn't perfect...
- Power Play
- Infiltration
- Fitting in
- The Heist. Part 2
- The Heist. Part 1
- Into the shadows
- Confronting The Enemy
- Ice Cold
- Death Defying
- Finding an old friend
- A hero in the villain
- Sign on my forehead
- Whats the answer?
- A comic and a piece of paper, 2 of lifes mysteries..
- The past is the past
- New looks. New strengths. New mission.
- Aftermath
- Worst. Day. Ever
-
▼
March
(32)
17 March, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amelia and Howard are not dead yet.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
They'll be back.
I'll look out for them
ReplyDeleteI get around dont i? DC then kirby plaza? i know that i speed around alot, but hey if you've got it, flaunt it!
ReplyDeleteI don't have telepathy, I used persuasion. as you know there was a general muttering in the room, as people swapped data and stuff, so I was just another voice and I made her not care that she couldn't see me.
ReplyDelete