14 March, 2009

Into the shadows

Going by what Tempest said about "Shadowman" i knew that the power could come in handy. my only trouble was that Shadowman is good at hiding, but as soon a i remembered that i had PK (pyrokinesis) i just lit it up he was out of the shadows in no time! I removed the power easily, but it seems that he was being watched by the government!!! The kill team came rushing in and i knew that they would kill me if i didn't do something, but they shot me with this dart and i couldn't use a few of my powers! Superspeed, TK and PK mostly, so i made the best of a bad situation and summoned a gun and turned invisible.
these people must think that i'm an idiot! i used my main power to kill most of them but Rachel Mills was there, i decided that i'd rather blackmail her so i just used electricity to knock her out. One more was coming and i killed him by freezing and shattering him.

The government are so stupid! why cant they learn? Rachel had started to wake up, and i told her that i knew about her power and she left without answering.


I turned invisible and went over to see Tempest and told him that Shadowman was safe and then i went home, i know that i could've used technopathy to tell him that but i like saying things in person.

When i got home i found yet another message on my floor:
Since i had time for another round, and all my abilities are back, i thought that i should check it out, i never got his power, mostly becuase his power was teleport anywhere, and thats a power thats kinda hard to get. I could tell by his look that he is a villian, so i wont go after him, i've already got heaps of powers. After that pointless escapade i found another note on my floor, saying that i have to go to the national gallery, not to steal a painting, but to steal a time capsual that has a document about the most powerful powers in history. AH says that some of these powers are still out there. Let the games begin.

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe my new escapade, since i'm fairly daring, i can take on most security without powers (i have done it a few times before) cant wait to start planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this Sam person can teleport? Useful, but yes, hard to get hold of.

    I keep seeing this helix everywhere too, my team uses it in our emblem. It's what brought me and some other specials together, always leading us. Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dealing with shadow man by the way. He came to see me today, insisting I must've had something to do with you. I set his tie on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just got back with Damien. You should come meet with us. We can make plans about what to do concerning Government people.

    By the way, Andy that I got Earth and Nature from, he's an AH, but your one isn't him. I checked.

    ReplyDelete