17 December, 2010

sidetracked

i haen't seen anything that Tempest has been describing in his blog so don't expect any anecdotes from me about that stuff but here is why i am sidetracked-

i'm cutting back on power usage so that i dont get 'cauht in the act' so to speak. To do this i caught a plane. just my luck right? A surprise 'Equinox Check' meets me at the gate in NYC. A simple sensor or something beeps at me and i try and teleport away before i get caught again. but those hunter waste no time in switching off powers (do they all have Haitians now? i don't know but he's the only guy i know who can turn off powers).
So i ran for it, the hunters chased me, knowing full well not to go all trigger happy in an airport. i finally realised that SWAT teams would be everywhere and soon get me... the only way to get out was to do something i'd always wanted to: steal a plane.

In the end people weren't stupid enough to leave a plane unattended so i settled for a helicopter. I was able to get knock out the pilot (it was pure luck that he had just filled it with gas or whatever they run on and was about to get in himself ). I was able to lift off no problem, my uncle Rob was a helicopter pilot and i can remember how he would do things. i flew off (up, up and away if you will) and good see that i was escaping the hunters' grasp, too bad they kept shooting at the helicopter, apparently forgetting the rules on not shooting in airports.
although we WERE outside. ok so anyway eventually i'm out of the Haitians (it probably isn't him but i'm just saying its possible) power weakening radius and i fly off, but come back and steer the helicopter using technopathy so it crashes to the ground on top of several hunters.

i teleported into the heart of NYC without illusion but with shape shifting. it'll be less easy to spot me now, i have to keep out of the upublic eye, no powers for a bit, i have to be normal. Completly normal and ordinary. at least until the search for me dies down.

2 comments:

  1. You must have seen wen he did the thing on the telly? It was all over the world. He has got Cleone, he might think shes you, so if you do your hiding he may not find you. I don't think hes watching this blog, so maybe you ok. the USA will be under his control soon, be carful. I doing my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been in a positio to even LOOK at a TV for ages! but i know that he's getting more power, i know i sould help you but i need to get to Charlie first.

    ReplyDelete