14 December, 2010

i got back eventually

im alive. i havent posted since late october and now... well i know its been a while. i found Ali, but she's not with me. no one is. i took charlie along with me and the formula. i found Ali at a holding faculty in london, i blew in there easy with Charlie arm with a machine gun and bullet proof vest. i made my way to where i was getting Ali's signal. i turned in the office, security alarms sounding like crazy, i froze time (haven't done that in ages... wonder what that was about) anyway i walked into the office. i saw Ali standing and talking with a guy who looked very official. It was obvious to me that she wasn't a prisoner.
i grabbed her and brought her into my time zone."What the Cleo!" she exclaimed upon seeing me.
"yeah, now two questions: how long have you been here and what have you done o your hair?" Ali had died her hair a dark reddish brown, i wont lie... it looked awesome. sort of the same as mine only more red. the she looked out the door and saw Charlie.
"Charlie!" she cried, "i haven't seen him in so long!"
"Ali what are you doing here? in an office?" i asked, with a mirk, but when i read her mind it quickly disapeared.
"i'm sorry Cleo, it was the only way to protect you, i promised you wouldn't do any damage as long as i worked here and was safe" she said, "you've caused a lot of problems, blowing up number 42 in Boston"
"43 actually"
"anyway that was a huge setback, do you know how many equinoxes escaped? dangerous ones? the plight is bein compromised just because YOU love your powers too much" she said in a forcefull tone i've never heard before
"the plight? you're with them now?"
"i equinoxes are dangerous, Sylar, Adam Monroe, the Petrelli's and Lockland. they have ALL put the world in danger. Petrelli's perhaps unintentionally and Adam may be dead but Sylar and Lockland are still out there!"
"Lockland? who's Lockland?" i asked
"the guy who's been wondering around tearing faces and such! don't tell me you haven't come into cntact with him?"
"not directly but i know who you're talking about. c'mon you gotta get outta here"
"no, this is my place, i catch them and i keep them from killing people. i'm sorry Cleo"
"it's logical why are you sorry?"
"cos you fall into that category." before i could react i was tasored and the next thing i knew i was in a room not unlike the one i had the last time i was caught.

i tried all my powers but nothing worked. sudenly i heard a voice
"I believe Elle called them haitian pills" said Ali over a speaker. "where is she? she's killed too many people for her not to be a threat"
"she's dead" i answered, i wasn't so sure though.
"you're lying" said Ali
"i'm not"
"Cleo we're sisters, well.... by name anyway, i've known you for more than 2 decades (when did she learn about decades?) you're not as good a liar as you think you are"
"i'm not lying!!!!" i screamed.
"call me when you decide to tell the truth"
"wait! where's Charlie?"
"He's not on this floor that's all i can tell you, he's not in my domain. i deal with dangerous people and bake sales" bake sales? "now tell me how Elle died"
"i don't know how she died"
"suit yourself" she said. i didn't hear her till i escaped again.
i passed the days with a pack of cards in my pocket and playing a guitar that Ali sent to me.
i was like this for a while. i took the meds every day because people MADE me and really masted solitaire.

Then two days ago i didn't take the meds, the guy who gave them to me was obviously new on the job and didn't watch me take them like he was supposed to, it didn't take long for me to get my powers back. i phased trhough the walls and alarms were screaming when they found motion! i had forgotten about them. i stopped time and ventured to find Charlie, there were a lot of floors and i couldn't check all of them within the time given, my powers weren't up to full strength after all. i knew that to find him quickly i had to get to records, so i went to he main office which is where Ali happens to work. i through a real employee out a window and changed into him using illusion. i hacked the computer with ease and time went back to normal. the hustle and bustle somewhat distracted me but i got the job done, but them Ali walked over and looked over my shoulder.
"John why are you searching up Charli um Charles Holland?" then suddenly she realised it was me, maybe my illusion flashed or perhaps she recognised the glint i get in my eye but she new it was me.
"get out now!" she whispered.
"not ntill i know where Charlie is"
"he was transferred to New York for rehabilitation" she said, "now go! you can just escae i can't stop you. just don't come to me for help when the send you out to be slaughtered"
"you're my sister" i said, hurt, "i should be able to="
"you didn't save me from getting captured!" she screamed suddenly. noone heard thank goodness. i summoned the formula which had been confiscated from me and put in a holding room. i jabbed into her arm.
"dont come running to me when you're being hunted" i said, turning off the illusion and jumping out a nearby window. in mid air i teleported to NYC. i had to bust Charlie and whoever else out

1 comment:

  1. Dis is not Tempest, I just using the blog. Yay! Cleos back! I always liked you. Watch out for the Creepy Guy in a hood, hes took over the world or is getting there and he will want you like he did VHS.

    Be carful Cleo, I dont want you gone too.

    ReplyDelete