18 October, 2010

Basements suck

Okay so i'm pretty sure that i'm in a basement. A cold, impersonal and slightly odorous basement. I'm sure that Elle's dead, i can't be positive but... Those SWAT guys are brutal. my mind powers are working fine, telepathy is the only way i can hear the outside world and technopathy is my link to my allies and friends. nice.

My plans aren't exactly foolproof so i'm expecting to stay here a little while longer, i'm hoping to get to a weak minded solider/scientist/whatever to release me, but so far my powers haven't been that strong. i'm sure that they're getting weaker by the second and soon i'll be like this until someone rescues me. My TK has stopped working recently so there goes plan B.
Did you know that Hiro Nakamura (is that how you spell it?) is here? probably not, i can here his thoughts. Mostly about Ando, you know 'is he okay?' 'will i ever get to see him again' 'he's my best friend!' 'i like pie'. stuff like that.
i hope he gets out of this too, he and i would make a great team. everybodys' thinking, they're scared, not really knowing if they're in a coma or they're just sleeping late again. i KNOW that i'm here, that this is a lab where they're taking samples of us all, Equinox hunting is getting far worse in the UK. i have to stop this whole thing, but how? who knows if i'll have time travel when i get out of this, chances are i will but you never know what they inject in people now days.
I'm gonna get out of here... i hope

1 comment:

  1. Dear swtor player.

    There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.


    Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.

    ReplyDelete