13 October, 2010

The Box

Its raining outside so Elle wont go anywhere. I'm quite bored. I don't really feel like doing anything really, but then i remembered the box , the key and the hand from the safe. now was as good a time as any to see what all the fuss was about.

The Box was a tricky one, although i had the key i wanted to see if the box was So special that it could only be opened with the key. It was and i got a nose bleed from trying to open it.
I opened it with the little gold key to find that inside the box was..... (OOOH SUSPENSE) 12 syringes. It became more and more apparent to me as i thought back about the telepaths (whatever happened to them? were they caught? i hope so) and how they were all given powers, (all telepathy, i imagine they all shared the same genetic coding markedy thingimy-bob or something). Were these left over? Morto probably had connections to the company and might have even been one of the founding members, i don't know, but this had to be the formula.
But i needed to test it. How?
These were the formula, they had to be and thats all i'm saying on the matter, i'm thinking about going to Tempests and having him check it out, he probably knows a lot more about it than i do.
i turned my attentions to Adam's hand. I picked it up, it was clearly old (and smelly) i'm guessing that it has been at least a year since it was attached to Adam.
"Elle!" i called, she walked in, i'm pretty sure she didn't sleep much, how can she? the TV is getting bombarded with "special bulletins"about an Equinox being captured. it makes her worried, it makes me worried. I think everyone's skittish. we have to fight back! but not right now.
"Yeah" she asked groggily.
"do you remember this hand?" i asked her
"oh so thats the smell, and yes it's one of the few things daddy let me remember about my gruesome time at the company" she said quickly. so Bob knew about it too huh? hmmm
"do you know whats in it?" i asked her.
"all i know is that it's not solid or metal, maybe like a liquid or or something? i honestly don't care" she said. With a smirk on her face i hadn't seen since Primatech.
I summoned an empty syringe and poked it into the hand. I drew out whatever was in there to find that it wasn't red but blue. blue?
"Blue?" i asked. stated? i don't know but WTF? i have to go Tempest. he might know. might.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to shed any light I can on the matter. Both actually. I've got some equipment back at the old base that could help. I made a bunch of stuff while experimenting with my TP, some of them should give us answers. Shall I call Tildy? The two of you might be able to clairsentience what Linda didn't want you to see, and some of her psychic powers are bound to be useful. I have lectures until four, but meet me outside Uni? Or at the old base? It'll be good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Rag's started a blog because he isn't hiding as much as the rest of us. Might be useful to check it out.

    http://ragnarokdimension.blogspot.com/2010/10/case-of-munchies.html

    ReplyDelete