So my name is Cleo Trellis, i'm 23, and i have this power, i can see aura's and i can take them.
And heres the kicker: If i take the aura of someone with a power i get their power! Sure i kill them in the process but hey, you gotta spend money to make money.
So i hope you enjoy this blog, i'm fairly good at what i do, and even though i work as a waitress, that can only hold down her job because she manipultes her employer to let her stay on; THAT job is just another good thing for me, because you meet people and i've met a few with powers...
Yes, i'll admit it, i'm a villain, but i like being a villian, it gives you a chance to be anything, and no-one stands in your way!
Your a villain... sounds fun. I think you could show me how these... things... work. Pyrokinesis I think is what they call it, yet I'm able to do more. I froze a water bottle solid earlier, maybe this "thing" is evolving. Please give me a heads up if you know anything
ReplyDelete